Museums of Costa Rica
Costa Rica has many museums that have different collections and featuring permanent and temporal exhibits, giving the visitors the opportunity of learning about Costa Rica arts and culture. Most of the museums in Costa Rica are located in San José; the most visited are the Gold Museum, the National Museum, the Jade Museum, and The Art Museum of Costa Rica.
- Museo De Oro / Gold Museum: Website Click Here
- Museo Nacional de Costa Rica / Nactional Museum: Website Click Here
- Museo de Los Niños / Kids Museum: Website Click Here
- Museo de Arte y Diseño / Museum of Art and Desing: Website Click Here
- Museo de Jade / Jade Musem: Website Click Here
- Museo de Cultura Popular / Museum of Popualar Culture: Website Click Here